Our Dedication and attention to detail is to our Customers needs and providing the best transport solution at cost effective prices. This philosophy enables us to:
Company Code of Conduct
Tri-State Transports code of conduct requires:
- That we respect each other - Meaning that we accept each other, their opinions & having mutual trust and teamwork involvement. Harassment, verbal abuse or misconduct in any form is unacceptable.
- Act with Integrity - On behalf of the Company we are always to act with integrity and good faith. All employees are obligated to only use the Company offices, equipment, vehicles, records or other Company property for the use of Company business and not for private or improper use unless specifically authorised to do so by a Managing Director of the Company.
- Always respect confidentiality - All employees sign a confidentiality agreement on employment and must ensure all confidential information (personal or otherwise) made available for the purpose of their position is not disclosed to any other party within the Company or outside the Company unless required by law.
- Accountability - Always accept responsibility for our own actions, learn and move forward, ensuring that every action is followed through safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining Standards of Professionalism - We are committed to equal opportunity and strive for a safe and efficient place of work. Upholding the reputation of ourselves and the Company we are driven to conduct ourselves with good morals to achieve a high standard of work.
- Conflicts of Interest - Directors and Employees must gain consent before accepting any other appointment or directorship to assess whether the appointment could cause a conflict of interest which inturn may affect objective judgement.